The new control uses Broan-NuTone's proven Sensaire® humidity-sensing technology, which can detect a rapid rise in humidity to turn the fan on. It responds to increases in humidity up to 4X faster* than other humidity sensors, to help fight mold and improve air quality.
- Sensaire™ technology - Responds to increases in humidity rather than waiting for condensation to form or a relative humidity set point to be reached. It responds before moisture has chance to form to clear mirrors more quickly
- Precise sensitivity adjustment - Variable setting from 20% to 80% relative humidity so the fan works when the homeowner wants it to regardless of climate or season
- Continuous ventilation mode - Operates fan for set minutes per hour to achieve targeted average CFM levels and efficiently meet ASHRAE 62.2 whole house mechanical ventilation (WHMV) requirements
- Sensaire™ with relative humidity set point mode - offers the flexibility to satisfy local range-of-adjustment codes
- Decorator style design with settings behind concealed door - blends in seamlessly with existing switches
- User-adjustable delay shut-off timer - allows run-time customization for different bathrooms
- Manual operation mode for ultimate user control
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 and CALGreen
- Fits single-gang box; 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Faceplate not included
- Requires neutral wire for operation
- 5-year warranty
- Also available as model P82W, the same humidity sensing wall control in a retail-friendly clamshell package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.