The MX-B355W Advanced Series desktop monochrome document systems deliver crisp, high-quality output with exceptional ease of use. These new models provide customers with an intuitive user experience and the confidence of knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. Designed with high-performance features typically found on larger machines, the compact MX-B355W delivers the productivity you need with the performance and reliability you want.
The Advanced Series desktop monochrome offer users powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today's busy office environments. And with Sharp's industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
"Outstanding MFP for SMBs"
Awarded to MX-B355W
- 35 ppm B&W networked digital MFP
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- 50-sheet reversing document feeder
- Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) can convert scanned documents to text searchable PDF format, Microsoft Office file formats and others
- Built-in wireless connectivity for easy placement and mobility
- High resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3 printing systems
- Scan and print files easily from mobile devices with Sharpdesk Mobile
- Standard direct printing of Microsoft® Office file formats
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease feature
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.