For the lover of fine wine, fine design, and peerless parties, our Presrv™ Single Zone Wine Cooler is as cool - and as loaded with details! - as it looks. Featuring Full-Extension Wood Racks; PreciseTemp™ temperature control for maintaining accurate temperatures; Active Cooling Technology to ensure even cooling; and a Vibration Dampening System to keep wines chill, still and ready to open at a moment's notice. Enhance the party mood with an illuminated control panel, plus vertical LED light strips in three colors and four light levels.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 53 bottles
- Built-In, Compact, Freestanding
- 5.6 cu/ft
- 39 dBA
- Capacity: 53 bottles
- Temperature Range: 38° - 65° F
- Concealed, Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Door Lock
- Door Open Alarm
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Large Diameter 7-Bottle Rack for pinot noir, chardonnay, and champagne (1)
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Racks with Stainless Steel Trim (6)
- 3-Color Electronic Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Light Strips in Cloud White, Deep Blue, and Amber
- Four Light Levels
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.